From publisher blurb:
Welcome to the port city of Zoa - a city that is trading post, citadel, shipyard, refuge from tyranny, and haven for smugglers. Whether you claim to be a native, a traveling merchant, an adventurer, or one of the brave small folk who struggled here seeking a haven from Kalamaran oppression, this supplement presents you with all you need to discover the city's places, personalities, and secrets.
This incredible city supplement works with the v3.5 edition of the Dungeons & Dragons® game, and contains all the details you need to play in this setting, including:
- 101 pages of useful background material, rumors, adventure hooks, artwork and campaign information!
- Over a dozen special items, including weapons, magic items, clothing, ships, and more!
- Colorful, thorough maps showcasing the region, islands, city streets, districts, and important businesses!
- Detailed City and Culture! Along with information on the city's history, government, and other details, you’ll learn about military forces, religions, influential persons and families, independent organizations, tribute lands, and more!
- DM Toolbox! You also get advice for DMs, a glossary, and dozens of individual NPCs, with both prominent names and stock characters (such as halfling clowns, mercenaries, soldiers, etc.) useful for many situations!
- And much more!
Although easily converted for use in any fantasy setting, this book is designed to be used with the Kingdoms of Kalamar campaign - a realistic, dynamic world where complex political alliances mix with marauding bands of humanoids, and medieval technology and culture come faces to face with magic and the fantastic. Whatever type of adventure you seek, you can find it here.
To use this campaign supplement in a Dungeons & Dragons® v3.5 game, you also need a copy of the Player's Handbook, the Dungeon Master's Guide, and the Monster Manual. You can find further detail on the Kingdoms of Kalamar campaign setting in the Kingdoms of Kalamar campaign setting sourcebook, the Player's Guide to the Sovereign Lands and our many other fine sourcebooks and adventures.