From publisher blurb:
Do the Impossible!
Welcome to a world where "reality" doesn't mean quite the same thing it used to, where the word "impossible" is used conditionally when it has any meaning at all, and where you will believe a man can fly, because there's a good chance of seeing it on the evening news. Welcome to a world of normal people with paranormal powers, the world of Paragons.
This setting sourcebook for the Mutants & Masterminds RPG lets you create the world of Paragons. In its pages you will find:
- A complete guide to the paranormal, from how the powers of paragons (apparently) work to strange phenomena and their effect on the world.
- Over fifty paranormal characters, usable as allies, adversaries, or supporting cast in your M&M games.
- More than twenty different paranormal factions, from the Church of Jesus Christ, Paragon, to the mysterious Initiative, the mercenary Silber Agency, and the sinister Syndicate.
- The Imageria: infinite worlds within worlds in the realm of dreams, imagination... and nightmares!
- Nine complete series frameworks for different types of Paragons games: from gritty investigation to high-powered action.
- All the rules material and options you need to create your setting and run a Paragons series, including guidelines on how the characters can truly change the world, and how supreme power may change them.
More than just a setting, Paragons is multiple settings in one, giving you the resources you need to create a world of paranormal powers, and to tell the stories of the paragons: normal people, paranormal power.
Save the World!