The contents of the Warhammer Companion are as follows...
The Drachenfels Supplement:
- Chaos Familiars: adds Familiars of Service and Familiars of Sense to the list from Slaves to Darkness.
- The Howling Season: an adventure set in a forested region far from the nearest town.
- Go Ahead Orc, Make My Day...: rules for a wide range of personal firearms, and managing their use in a campaign.
- The Beastfriend: a new career for Elves that follow Karnos, Lord of Beasts (including animal profiles and details of Karnos).
- Armour Has Feelings Too: an optional rules system for damage to armour.
- Is There a Doctor In the House?: Erich Hinfällig of Ostwald, Middenheim, a down-and-out doctor and his clinic (including optional advanced rules for medical treatment, and adventure hooks).
- In Bright Armour Arrayed: optional rules for interesting enchantments for armour.
- With a Little Help From My Friends: a city-based adventure for a party including a Wizard's Apprentice / Wizard and at least one Rogue.
- Dwarf Loremaster: a new career for Dwarfs, entered from Artisan / Scholar / Alchemist 4 / Cleric 4 / Wizard 4.
- 180!: a range of magical arrows, and special abilities for bows.
- Brothers in Blood: an adventure for 2nd and 3rd career characters, including at least one spellcaster 2+ and a strong Warrior / Ranger.
- Magicopoeia Imperialis: a variety of new spells with an emphasis on martial uses.
- The Emperor Luitpold: a luxury river liner than runs from Altdorf to Berghafen (including adventure ideas).
- The Great Hospice: a lunatic asylum run by the Sisters of Shallya (including optional advanced rules for insanity, and adventure ideas).
- Dramatis Personae: backgrounds and profiles for Genevieve Sandrine, Detlef Sierck, Anton Veidt. Crown Prince Oswald, and Constant Drachenfels.
The cover art, clearly by Josh Kirby, was not credited.
Available microbadges for WFRP (all editions):