From the back of the book:
Poseidon, 2199 AD
Prepare for a compelling journey into humanity's future on a distant planet where life is hard and dying is easy. A world where GEO Marshals enforce the peace and wired mercs patrol deep waters in deadly fighter subs. A place where corporate greed and human desperation ravage an alien ecology, threatening to plunge humanity into a war of survival with an ancient legacy.
Welcome to the world of Blue Planet
Whether you are new to the Blue Planet universe or a veteran moderator, this book contains information vital to running exciting and effective adventures on the new frontier.
- Regional maps and descriptions detailing the topography and history of the most heavily colonized region on Poseidon - the Pacifica Archipelago
- Key maps and detailed descriptions of more than twenty colonial, Incorporate, and native settlements
- Classified information on Incorporate, GEO, and native activities on Poseidon
- Dossiers on more than a dozen of the planet's most famous and infamous personalities
- Biological survey data on the planet's wondrous but often-deadly indigenous lifeforms
- Revealing biological and cultural information on Poseidon's aborigines