The first edition of Chaosium's Pendragon fantasy role-playing game came in a blue Arthurian illustrated box
Table of Contents
- Player's Book (88 pages). Includes the chapters: Introduction, character generation, object of the game, game mechanics, personality traits and passions, skills, combat, the Knights World and the family.
- Gamemaster's Book (16 pages). Includes the chapters: Using the game rules, creatures, the plot, bibliography, Beast quest scenario
- Characters (8 pages): Filled-out character sheetswith statistics for all the characters found in the Encounter Tables in the Gamesmaster's Book.
- Map of King Arthur's Britain, a 22" x 34" full-color map showing kingdoms, castles, keeps, Roman roads, fortified walls, mountains, swamps, rivers, battle sites, and more.
- Inside a Keep, An Exploded View Of a Castle's Stronghold.
- Play-aids. Includes: Winter Events tables, Battle Sequence & Combat Notes, eight two-page character sheets i one package.
- Dice: six 6-sided dice, and one 20-sided die.