From the publisher:
Welcome to the Prophet's Court. Located in Temple Ward of the Great City, this small court is found one step away from Blessed Way, just south of the Shiny Lord's temple.
The Prophet's Court is home of many people who deal with religious things. Aside from established religious shops and vendors, during the day, you may find a great crowd of peddlers, street vendors and pilgrims selling amazing amulets, prodigious talismans and faith advice. During the night the court becomes home of shadowy people who conduct prohibited religious business.
Someone whispers that beneath the cellars of Prophet's Court lies a forbidden temple dedicated to the Dark One, an ancient evil deity whose cult is believed to be extinct.
Two entrances lead to the Prophet's Court. A porch runs on a side and small pebbles on the ground mark some pathways leading to the entrance of various vendors. Surrounded by willows, the Fountain of Gentle Repose is a small, quiet oasis for vendors and citizens too. The sound of water and small people's chatting enhances relaxing and resting in the otherwise crowded and noisy Prophet's Court. A short list of established vendors follow (more bits of information available inside the products)
- Holy Library of Prophets sells religious books and scrolls.
- Relics and Holy Goods, any sort of religious items.
- Mystul's Fine Coffins, is renown for his fine work on coffins.
- Blessed Ointment's & Holy Water, sells any kind of blessed liquid you can imagine.
- Weapons of the White Templar, a fine, well stocked weapon shop.
- Priest's Cloths sells mainly cleric's vestments and cloths.
On the upper floor of the Prophet's Court you can find mainly apartments. Two of these are home of people who do not have shops in the Prophet's Court. One is Gramut the Decrepit (see 0one's Blueprints Backdrops: Temple of the Silver Lady) and the other is a well-known city sage named Wizios.