From the publisher "The Jupiter Planet Book is a Silhouette sourcebook for Dream Pod 9's exciting Jovian Chronicles science fiction game. This manual describes the human colonies that surround the planet Jupiter and its Trojan orbital points; in addition to an historical overview, the book examines the culture and way of life of what may well be the most powerful nation that Humanity has ever seen. The entire sourcebook is presented as a SolaPol field report, giving additional insight to the hidden strengths and weaknesses of the Jovian Confederation.
Within its covers you will find:
* A complete history of the Jovian Confederation;
* Overview of the Jovian society and way of life;
* Descriptions of all the main Jovian settlements;
* Maps of three of the largest colony cylinders;
* Overview of the Agora, Jovian Armed Forces and Jovian Intelligence Service;
* New JAF vehicles, including three space fighters.
DP9-317, 80 pages, ISBN 1-896776-64-7"