Campaign supplement detailing the Ottoman Empire in the world of Castle Falkenstein.
From the back cover:
Land of Dervishes and Djinn!
There are many empires in the fantasy-Victorian worls of Castle Falkenstein, but few quite like the Ottoman Empire. Once it was the terrifying behemoth of the Middle East, but nowadays it's written off as the "Sick Man of New Europa." But's it's still a land with plenty of dangers - and not a few treasures.
GURPS Castle Falkenstein: The Ottoman Empire shows you ancient magicks, mad Sultans, deadly Djinn, and mazes of mysteries and plots. With game details for both the original Castle Falkenstein and the GURPS adaptation,this volume features everything you'll need to play out adventures in the Lands of the Sublime Porte:
- A guide to the history and geography of the region.
- Notes on character creation.
- Middle Eastern magick, featuring unnerving new lorebooks and magical Orders from the militant Senusi Dervishes to the enigmatic Brotherhood of Purity.
- The Djinn, so powerful that they can grant a human's every wish, yet bound by the simplest of ancient symbols.
- Secrets and mysteries, from the political schemes of predatory New Europan powers to the creation of magic carpets.
The Ottoman Empire Awaits. Prepare to be amazed!