Honor, magic, and the open seas
As far as one could see, ships closed menacingly, and warriors swarmed across enemy decks. Smoke tinted red by the dying sun shrouded the misty sea. The attacking seamen raised an unholy clamor, and the stench of flaming pitch stung the eye.
Through it all, el-Arrasi stood proudly at the helm. When his vessel drew alongside the Anuirean flagship, he was first to leap to the enemy decks, sword drawn. In the fight that followed, none could stand against his relentless onslaught. And as the sun slipped beneath the waves, he palced his scimitar at the admiral’s throat and forced his yield. El-Arrasi had at last defeated the Anuirean Empire’s great armada, breaking the Iron Throne’s power over his people.
-Historian Boran el-Dussein, in Victories of el-Arrasi
Ever since throwing off the yoke of Anuirean rule centuries ago, the land of Khinasi -- the Sun Coast of Cerilia -- has been a land of promise for bold adventurers. Here sea means life, the city-state means power, and the working of true magic is the most honorable profession of all. The remnants of the ancient Masetian civilization keep watch over the new culture grown up in its place. The land's many monster lords, called awnsheghlien, keep watch too -- with a more sinister purpose in mind.
This expansion to the Birthright campaign setting contains:
- New rules for war and trade at sea!
- Portraits of each domain in Khinasi including complete naval information for both Khinasi and Anuirean lands!
- Over 100 new War Cards including new ship cards for all the Cerilian powers!
- A Battle Mat for resolving naval battles as well as a full-color poster map of Khinasi.
- Plus a complete adventure to start you off on your first Khinasi campaign