An adventure and remote setting for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay, with a traditional dungeon-crawl theme.
From the back cover:
"Lure of the Liche Lord is an adventure sourcebook set in the tempestuous land of the Border Princes. Inside you'll find:
- A complete region of the Border Princes including details on the Princes and local threats.
- A slew of adventure seeds that enable you to run this region as a stand-alone adventure or as the foundation of a campaign.
- Information on the ancient empire of Nehekhara as well as details on their conquest of the Old World.
- The Tomb of the Liche Lord, presented in lavish detail, filled with horrors, traps, and tricks enough to test the mettle of any hero.
- Details on the Liche Lord himself, with plot ideas for constructing adventures beyond the contents of this book.
- New curses, such as the dreaded Curse of a Thousand Lashes.
- Extensive rules on traps with over a dozen sample traps.
- New diseases including the fearsome Wasting Sickness.
- And a bestiary expansion, providing statistics for Tomb Guards, Ushabti, Rune Guardians, and the horrifying Imprisoned.
Packed with information, Lure of the Liche Lord is more than just an adventure, more than a setting sourcebook. It is a definitive guide to tombs in the old world, describing one of the most dangerous tombs ever known. Are your heroes smart enough, tough enough, and brave enough to face the dnagers of the tomb? Find out in Lure of the Liche Lord."