Contains a re-designed GM screen and a booklet of encounters, plot hooks and characters for GMs to use in their Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay games. The GM screen is significantly more substantial than the one included in the earlier Game Master's Pack.
From the back cover:
"An Essential GM's Reference
The Game Master's Toolkit includes a quality GM's screen, packed with handy reference tables to make running your games of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay even easier. It also comes with a 32-page booklet of tools and tips for game mastering WFRP, packed with ideas for plots, characters and adventuring locations.
The Game Master's Toolkit includes:
- A full colour, 4-panel GM screen that gathers together the most commonly used WFRP tables into one handy place, and features a map of the Empire to help your players keep their bearings.
- Scores of colourful random encounters for the cities and towns, as well as the lonely roads and forests that surround them, to help you bring the Empire to life.
- A collection of unique Imperial Inns complete with patrons, publicans and quirky secrets, as well as rules for a collection of well known Empire pub games.
- Guidelines for running thieves and beggars in your games, including some of their common scams for lightening players' purses.
- Details and descriptions for interesting Empire settlements, from tiny villages, to massive army camps and sorcerous abodes.
- A host of NPC names and description ready to fill the taprooms, roadways and barstools of the Empire.
- Dozens of plot hooks and adventure ideas that can offer a brief distraction or become the seeds of a mighty campaign.