A sourcebook on the lands of Kislev for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay. Includes new careers, spells, creatures and a short scenario, 'Rough Justice'.
From the back cover:
"Realm of the Ice Queen is the definitive sourcebook on Kislev, describing this nation in lavish detail. Inside this incredible sourcebook, you'll find:
- A detailed overview of Kislev, evoking the spirit of its people and the harshness of its climate.
- An examination of Kislev's history, detailing the arrival of the various tribes and conflicts that would form the Kislev of today.
- Fascinating descriptions of Kislev's politics and laws, exploring the tensions and differences between the various peoples that live in this land, as well as those of class and region.
- Full details on the major religions of Kislev, providing details on the cults, orders, and strictures of Gods like Dazh, Tor, and Ursun.
- Information on using Kislev as a campaign setting, including guidelines for surviving the oblast, geographical details, and extensive information on Kislev, Praag, and Erengrad.
- Everything you need to create and play a character in Kislev.
- New careers that evoke the setting, including the ice witch, ambassador, and winged lancer.
- New magic rules that capture the nature of Ice Magic and Hag Magic.
- Pages of new spells for ice witches, hags, and priests of Dazh, Tor, and Ursun.
- A mini-adventure to kick-start your new Kislev campaign.
- An exciting bestiary that evokes the atmosphere and strange nature of Kislev.
Kislev is a hard land but one ripe for adventure. Whether you're looking for the perfect battlefield to wage war against Chaos or Greenskins or gloomy streets holding countless mysteries and despicable crimes, Realm of the Ice Queen is the sourcebook for you."