The following features are provided with the base application and are available for all game system templates:
* Easily extended -- add your own races, classes, skills, house rules, etc.
* Tabular data entry -- data sheet editor has a spreadsheet-like interface.
* Print template design -- create your own printed character sheet layouts. Change font sizes, rearrange stat blocks, add your own graphics.
* Text-based data sheets -- edit and process data sheets with your own software.
* Export characters to any text format -- write your own text filters to output character information.
* Create your own game systems -- you get all the tools we use to create game system templates.
* Die roller -- including simple die rolls such as 1d4, 3d6, d20, d100, and complex die rolls such as best 3 of 9d6, Fudge dice, drawing cards, flipping coins, multiple rolls, additions, subtractions, multiplications, etc. Includes sound effects.
* Name finder -- hundreds of names categorized by ethnicity and gender
* Full character sheet editing capabilities -- create your own game system templates and modify existing ones
* Custom data entry -- macro data sheets provide data entry with the ease of a spreadsheet
* Print template design -- create your own custom printed character sheet layouts
* Shortcut window that can be customized for each game system.
* Character Details window allows full text formatting capabilities in your character's description
* Built-in text editor for editing macro include files
* Help files provided in both Windows Help and PDF formats for easy online viewing and printing