Subtitled: "A compendium of outlines to help you create your own fantasy role-playing campaigns."
From the back cover:
And not just one campaign, but six!
Each of the campaigns details a unique setting, important NPCs, and a complete storyline with outlines of at least a half-dozen adventures. Each of the campaign settings builds the story to a climatic [sic] finale, but that doesn't mean the campaign is over. Each of the settings is rich enough to allow for many future stories.
- Enter Astria, Realm of Faerie and help a prince regain his throne.
- An entire race that exists only in the minds of the Dreamers is being threatened by a powerful extradimensional sorceress.
- As ambassadors to a new land, you are outraged to find your people's most hated enemies already negotiating with the newly discovered culture.
- As faithful servants of the Emperor, it is your duty to root out treachery and treason wherever you find it. Word of revolt is spreading through the Empire ...
- An angry Merqueen is destroying the shipping trade that your homeland depends upon.
- A mysterious and powerful spirit has chosen you to act on its behalf in a war-torn world.