From the back of the book:
"WILL TO POWER: The Nazi Parahuman Program 1936-1945, details the machinations of RuSHA SA - Rasse-und Siedlungshauptamt Sonderabteilung A ("Race and Settlement Office Special Department A") - the Nazi program to exploit its super-human population, called Übermenschen (literally "Over-men" or "Super-men") in an attempt to defeat the Allied super-human population (simply called "Talents").
This book contains a comprehensive examination of the RuSHA SA program from its inception to its destruction, including:
- The secrets behind the manifestation of the world's first parahuman, Konrad Rahn - Der Flieger.
- A detailed breakdown of the RuSHA SA facilities, personnel and programs.
- An overview of the organization of the Waffen-SS.
- Insights into the Nazi super-spy program Wasserfall.
- An examiniation of the use of German super-humans in combat, battle by battle.
- A breakdown of what Allied intelligence knew about the Nazi parahuman program during the war.
- Game statistics and dossiers for eighteen of Germany's most famous Übermenschen.
- A look at the equipment, weapons and tactics of the Waffen-SS.
- New rules, powers, Flaws and Extras useful in any GODLIKE game."