From the publisher's website:
It's Back... And Better Than Ever!
It's here because you, the fans demanded it! The Mutants & Masterminds Annual #2 is a collection of articles, insights, and exciting adventures for the World's Greatest Superhero Roleplaying Game. In its action-packed pages, you will:
* Explore new types of M&M games like the gritty Street Justice of Keith Baker, the mythic realms of Against the Gods by Rodney Thompson, or Legacies by Steven E. Schend.
* Learn about the secret origins of M&M from Steve Kenson's M&M Designer's Notes or the inside info on Freedom City in The Annotated Freedom City.
* Create new heroes and villains faster than ever before with M&M Lite—a quick and easy system with no power points required!
* Fight nefarious villains like the infamous (if not always effective) Troublemakers, Inc. by Christopher McGlothlin!
* Play in the eight exciting adventures found in this book, including an update of the first edition intro adventure Major League and the M&M holiday adventure Crisis On Christmas! You also get five Capers, short adventures suitable for a single game session; over a dozen adventures in total!
Featuring the writing talents of:
* Toren Atkinson
* Keith Baker
* Warren Banks
* DT Butchino
* K.G. Carlson
* Shawn Carman
* Steve Kenson
* Christopher McGlothlin
* Jason Orman
* Steven E. Schend
* Rodney Thompson