From the publisher's website:
This 13-page Mutants & Masterminds supplement, written by Steve Kenson and Michael Hammes, details ten new PL 10 archetypes for use in any campaign—as either ready-made player characters, or, with a little work by the gamemaster, sinister villains.
The archetypes inside are:
* Amphibian: at home both above and below the sea.
* Archer: Robin Hood's spiritual (or perhaps real) descendant.
* Dark Avenger: teaches criminals to fear the night.
* Demon: infernal power harnessed to benevolent purpose.
* Living Flame: the human lighter.
* Revenant: seeking retribution from beyond the grave.
* Ring Bearer: incredible power, itty-bitty ring.
* Robot: a machine with the soul of a hero.
* Size Changer: proof that one size does not fit all.
* Solid Hero: built like a brick and tough as steel.