From the publisher's website:
This 35-page Mutants & Masterminds supplement, written by Steve Kenson and Michael Hammes, details thirty new PL 10 archetypes for use in any campaign - as either ready-made player characters or, with a little work by the gamemaster, sinister villains. The contents of the Archetype Archive Collection originally appeared in Archetype Archive, Volumes 1, 2, and 3. This PDF offers the complete contents of those previous PDFs in one handy package.
The archetypes inside are:
* Agent: skilled and experienced enough to take on any mission.
* Amphibian: at home both above and below the sea.
* Android: a machine in human guise that combines the best qualities of both.
* Angel: divine purpose descended from the heavens.
* Animal Power: drawing powers from a totem.
* Archer: Robin Hood’s spiritual (or perhaps real) descendant.
* Bulk: the unstoppable force and the immovable object combined into one.
* Cyborg: once fully human,now part machine.
* Dark Avenger: teaches criminals to fear the night.
* Demon: infernal power harnessed to benevolent purpose.
* Duplicator: a one-person army.
* Elastic Hero: gives a whole new meaning to “throwing a punch”.
* Fortunate Hero: the personification of being both lucky and good.
* Illusionist: using the powers of magic to beguile.
* Jungle Lord: a hero of primitive lands.
* Living Flame: the human lighter.
* Living Weapon: tough and vicious close combat fighter.
* Mystic Warrior: a fierce combatant that draws power from a magical weapon.
* Plant Power: a living plant.
* Psychic: there are no secrets from this powerful mind.
* Revenant: seeking retribution from beyond the grave.
* Ring Bearer: incredible power, itty-bitty ring.
* Robot: a machine with the soul of a hero.
* Size Changer: proof that one size does not fit all.
* Solid Hero: built like a brick and tough as steel.
* Star Child: a waif able to command the powers of the universe.
* Super Soldier: the end result of the best training and equipment the government can supply.
* Teleporter: here and gone before you know it.
* Weather Controller: able to call upon the forces of nature in all their fury.
* Wealthy Thrillseeker: in it just for the kicks.