A.K.A. Shadows and Light
Includes 3-section Narrator Screen
From the back cover:
"Storytelling on the frontier...
Welcome to the shadowy universe of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.
Give new life and greater depth to your Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Roleplaying Game episodes. This indispensable guide provides Star Trek: DS9 Narrators with all the tools they need to create and run engaging adventures set in this compelling universe. An extensive gazetteer also includes a detailed look at the Bajor Sector, including its planets, inhabitants, and neighboring starfaring powers. Finally, a handy fold-out reference screen includes all of the key charts and tables from the game. Prepare to experience the thrill of creating and directing your own Star Trek: DS9 roleplaying episodes!
The Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Narrator's Toolkit includes:
- Basic and advanced storytelling fundamentals
- Guidelines for scene creation and episode construction
- Information and suggestions on running static series centered on a station or frontier outpost
- An extensive guide to the Bajor Sector, its worlds, and its people
- Detailed examinations of the Bajoran people, the Cardassian Union, the Ferengi Alliance, and the Maquis rebels"
Table of contents:
- Part One - The Final Frontier
- Chapter 1 - A Tangled Web
- Chapter 2 - Outpost Life
- Part Two - Dramatic Engineering
- Creating Scenes and Episodes
- Bajor Sector
- Appendix: Forms