"Third Adventure in the Blood Brethren Trilogy.
To find the Immortals!
The all-powerful Immortals have vanished! The quest to locate them has led across the Atlass Ocean to the land of the Shahjapur, where moguls hunt tigers, untouchables respectfully avoid higher castes, and holy fakirs perch immobile for years on end.
In this land of shrines and elephants and shapeshifting assassins, resolution may lie at the end of the mysterious "Emerald River." But no one knows the location of this river and no map shows its bed. Does the answer lie within the Temple of the Eight Sweet Winds? Hopefully so, for time grows short. The Immortals themselves must be found and enlisted - to stave off the approaching cataclysm called:
Nightstorm is the third adventure for the D&D HOLLOW WORLD Campaign Set.
- The HOLLOW WORLD boxed set is required to play.
- This 64-page adventure fits easily into your existing campaign, either as a stand-alone adventure or as a part of the history-spanning Blood Brethren trilogy. These three linked modules can be played in any order - but the adventure ends here!
- This adventure is designed for four to six characters of levels 8 to 10.
- EASILY ADAPTABLE TO THE AD&D GAME!
- Look for the companion modules in this series, Nightwail and Nightrage