"End Game" is the final book in the six-book series of Orpheus. It consists of:
- Prelude with a final glimpse at a few well known Orpheus characters
- Introduction how to use the book, end the movie model of the series and recommends some movies.
- Chapter 1 is a storyteller only chapter. Players shouldn't read it. It presents a scenario in which a hidden character is revealed and what consequences this has on the world.
- Chapter 2 explains the Wastelands and how it affects the PCs.
- Chapter 3 introduces the new Marrow Shade, its Horrors and 4th-Tier Horrors.
- Chapter 4 gives advice for running the end of Orpheus.
- Chapter 5 presents different scenarios how to end the chronicle.