"Hunter: Urban Legends" covers horror stories of modern culture and how hunters come in contact with them.
- Prologue: A short story.
Introduction: How to use the book.
- Chapter 1 demonstrates what might happen when a hunter falsely assumes a monster for another.
- Chapter 2 illustrates how little hunters know about the monsters that have exited for ages.
- Chapter 3 explores range and depth of monsters.
- Chapter 4 confronts the fact that not only monsters are touched by the supernatural.
- Chapter 5 is a storyteller only chapter and explains how to portray new monsters in the game.
Chapters 1 to 4 are written from the perspective of hunters (mostly as mails but also as excerpts from different sources).