The Complete Epic of the Greatest Hero of Western Legend
For 1500 years King Arthur's story has been told around campfires, in noble courts, in taverns, in books, movies and now, with the prize-winning King Arthur Pendragon roleplaying game, at your game table.
The Great Pendragon Campaign begins during the reign of Arthur's father King Uther, when player knights can participate in the events of Arthur's conception. The long and brutal Interregnum of Saxon wars is forever altered when Arthur draws the Sword from the Stone to start his great and glorious reign. The Boy King leads his knights through periods of consolidation and expansion until the entire Western world is brought under his sway. Then, to High Adventure! Knights gain Glory and lands in the periods of Romance and Tournaments, and at last engage in the greatest adventure of all, The Quest for the Holy Grail. Then, amidst tragedy and broken dreams, the Twilight Period draws the epic to a close.
Eighty years of campaign detailed year-by-year provide the background, on-going events and adventures that define the structure of King Arthur's glorious reign.
Included in this book are:
- Year-by-year details from 485 to 566
- Maps and descriptions of Logres, Cambria, Cornwall, Brittany, Cumbria, the North, Ireland and France
- Maps of the important cities of Britain, including Early and Late Camelot and London
- Over 100 Adventures
- Statistics for over 50 Faerie Creatures and Nonplayer Characters
- Expansions for the Pendragon rules