Back cover summary: Long ago, before even the Empire, there was Devon Electronics: a huge corporation dominating the microcircuitry market. It survived nuclear conflicts, the expansion of mankind into space, and the repressive Terran Federated Democracy. Devon Electronics -- and a handful of other Megacorporations -- also weathered the Wars of Integration and the consecration of the Terran Empire. However, the Corporation has changed, Devon’s power has spread to encompass entire star systems. It is more than a Company: it is a Government. House Devon, ruled by Lord Yama Pythagor III Devon, now holds sway over a rich Inner Province in a feudal arrangement with the Emperor. For thousands of years Devon has thrived, but now strife -- internal and external -- threatens to undermine the power of the Family and so the very existence of the Province.
IMPERIAL CRISIS: House Devon in Turmoil includes:
- 4 detailed adventures, complete with layouts, stats for NPC's, and rich background material
- Pages of "Chance Encounter" charts for mini-adventures
- A general history of the Terran Empire
- New weapons and supplemental rules for Space Master
- Planetary information and Two full-page color starmaps
- Plans of two new starships