The harsh world of Terra Nova was once the jewel in Earth's colonial crown, but it was eventually abandoned and forced to feed for itself. The planet has thrived since then. Home to 250 million humans, this once marginal world is now home to diverse cultures and belligerent nations. The confederations that rule the hemispheres are poised on the verge of war, trapping the desertic Badlands in the middle. Intrigue and action blend across the world as a global conflict begins.
Life on Terra Nova is the major roleplaying sourcebook for the entire Heavy Gear game line. This Second Edition is completely revised and updated, including all new information for dedicated Heavy Gear fans. This must-have includes:
- A complete, updated history of humanity.
- Source material on North, South and the Badlands – including information on every city-state on the planet (over 80 in all).
- A complete source chapter on Port Arthur, the community built by abandoned Earth soldiers and housing 90,000 GREL supersoldiers.
- Tips and tools for creating roleplaying campaigns set in Port Arthur or elsewhere in Terra Nova.
- Game statistics for several important character types, including four classes of GREL supersoldiers: Jan leaders, Mordred shocktroopers, Minerva pilots, and Morgana commandos.
- Complete infomation on Terranovan culture, including sports, language, religion and intrigues.