(from back cover)
"Me am Ork! Me am kill you!"
Question: What does it mean to be an Ork? Answer: Being an Ork means being rude, loud, agressive, sneaky, and angry. It means killing that Ork over there because you don't like his hat. It means tearing the still beating heart out of your enemies chest and eating it. It means looking out for Number One Ork, and screw everybody else. It means being in a constant state of barely controlled psychotic mayhem.
Ork! is 64 pages of blood-soaked merriment. This stand-alone RPG gives you everything you need to descend into the World of Orkness. You'll claw your way out of the Gunk Pit, earn your name with acts of spectacular violence, and brind terror to the Squishy Man villages in the name of All Mighty Krom!
Being a monster has never been such fun! With Ork! The Roleplaying Game, you can...
• Learn the thrilling and repugnant secrets of Ork society!
• Start killing Squishy Men in less than 15 minutes with Ork!'s easy, five step character creation system!
• Fight like an Ork against such terrible foes as Sour Men, Squid Heads, and Creeping Cruds!
• Dice off against Krom himself with Ork!'s unique resolution system!
• Dive headfirst into the World of Orkness with the introductory adventure "Go Ork Go!"