From the Back of the Book:
This essential supplement follows on the heels of Faiths & Avatars. which detailed the rules by which deities function in the Realms, and describes more of the religions and powers of the Realms. Each divine power is covered in depth, and each entry has information about a deity's appearance, personality, worshipers, portfolio, aliases, domain name, superior, allies, foes, symbol, worshipers' alignments, avatar, manifestations, church, and specialty priests. The information on these faiths includes their core dogma, day-to-day activities of priests, holy days and important ceremonies, major centers of worship, affiliated orders, and the priestly vestments and adventuring garb of members of the clergy. Finally, each entry contains spells specific to each of the faiths.
Powers & Pantheons includes:
- The demipowers of the Faerûnian pantheon: Finder Wyvernspur, Savras the All-Seeing, Sharess, Valkur the Mighty, Uthgar, Ulutiu, and others.
- The powers of the Mulhorandi, Chultan, and the deceased Untheric pantheons.
- Expanded and clarified specialty priest classes for all relgions and priesthoods.
- Religion-specific spells for all faiths with priesthoods.
- Color illustrations of priests from every faith in ceremonial dress.
- Five showpiece temples of the Realms detailed with illustrations, color maps, and extensive descriptions of their locales, inhabitants, histories, and interiors.
- The three known Elder Elemental Evils of the Realms described in MONSTROUS COMPENDIUM appendix form.
Suitable for all levels of play.