From the back cover:
This essential supplement is a companion to Faiths & Avatars and Powers & Pantheons, which detailed the rules by which deities function in the Realms. Demihuman Deities describes the demihuman religions and powers of the Realms: those of the elves (including the drow), the dwarves, the gnomes and the halflings. Each entry includes information about a deity's appearance, personality, worshipers, portfolio, aliases, domain name, superior, allies, foes, symbol, worshipers' alignments, avatar, manifestations, church, and specialty priests. The information on these faiths includes their core dogma, day-to-day activities of priests, holy days and important ceremonies, major centers of worship, affiliated orders, and the priestly vestments and adventuring garb of members of the clergy. Finally, each entry contains spells specific to each of the faiths.
- The powers of the drow and elven pantheons, including Lolth, Ghaunadur, Vhaeraun, Eilistraee, Corellon Larethian, Hanali Celanil, Rillifane Tallathil, Labelas Enoreth, and others.
- The mysterious Triune Goddess, Angharradh, who is a combined form of Sehanine Moonbow, Hanali Celanil, and Aerdrie Faenya.
- The powers of the dwarf, gnome, and halfling pantheons, including Moradin, Clangeddin Silverbeard, Haela Brightaxe, Garl Glittergold, Baervan Wildwanderer, Flandal Steelskin, Yondalla, Arvoreen, Cyrrollalee, and others.
- Expanded and clarified specialty priest classes for all relgions and priesthoods.
- Religion-specific spells for all faiths with priesthoods.
- Color illustrations of priests from nearly every faith in ceremonial dress.
Suitable for all levels of play.
To use this product, ownership of Faiths & Avatars is recommended but not required.