From the back cover:
Human forces near the Floating Forest have finally taken the ancient, mysterious keep on its border, driving off the secretive race that had held it for decades uncounted. Now the seek the "Ebonring," an artifact taken from the keep by the fleeing enemy. Their hold on the keep is shakey at best, and they cannot send out forces to retrieve the Ebonring - but here comes your party.
So follow a quest through the forest, into mountains and out on the plains: a beginning of exploration into Monte Cook's Arcana Unearthed.
Siege on Ebonring Keep is an adventure for 3-6 players, taking them from 1st to 5th level in the Diamond Throne setting.
- Theme boxes allow most encounters to be customized for the level and make-up of the adventuring party, allowing characters of 2nd or even 3rd level to enjoy the adventure from it's start!
- "Drop and use" interludes allowing GM's to further customize the adventure or be used outside the scope of Soek!
- Multiple new creatures, items, and feats, all designed for use with Monte Cook's Arcana Unearthed Handbook!
- The entire town of Lothis, fully described for use with the adventure or as the starting point for new ones!
- Ebonring Keep fully described with an army waiting for the parties command!
- Multiple plot hooks designed to seed other adventures both before and after the siege on Ebonring Keep!
- Can be used in conjuction with Fiery Dragon's Plague of Dreams
Requires the use of Monte Cook's Arcana Unearthed