(from the book):
Raiders, Renegades & Rogues takes you into the shadowy corners of the Star Trek universe where Starfleet officers rarely tread - the underworld, the black markets, the back alleys, the pirate hideouts.
Raiders, Renegades & Rogues includes:
- A detailed discussion of "the Life": what it means to be an outlaw or rogue in the universe of Star Trek
- Three new Templates, four new Overlays, dozens of new Background History packages, and new skills, advantages, and disadvantages - plus extensive discussion of what these characters do and how they do it
- Six new ships (including new ship technology), along with information on how rogues obtain less-than-legal "scrap" vessels
- Rules for havens and hideouts: how to find or make one, along with complete descriptions of two sample havens and the rogues who run them
- Four detailed rogue NPCs for use by the Narrator, and guidelines for creating and running rogue series