From the back cover:
Eden: a planet where neither needs nor desires seemed to go unsatisfied, without conflict, in blissful, cooperative anarchy. Unfortunately, the Fates had a different future in mind: following an out-of-control experiment over a hundred fifty years ago, Eden was devastated by a series of massive cometary impacts. Now, the survivors of the Apocalypse are struggling atop the ashes of an ecologically damaged world while the anarchy of their past has given way to warring kingdoms and privateer consortiums. Conflicts over now scarce resources have created numerous battlefields; doom cults abound; and a strained confederacy of kingdoms is nearing the brink of a global civil war as politicians and princes, seeking to protect their political assets, grasp toward hope for a future.
Life on Eden is the first sourcebook to detail the farthest of humanity's colony worlds, Eden. Within these covers, you will find:
- An extensive examination of Eden's solar system and planetary characteristics.
- A complete history of the Edenite colony.
- Source material on the Gan Eden Confederacy and the Privateer Consortiums.
- Extensive information on the cultures and habits found throughout Edenite society.
- Tips and tools for creating roleplaying campaigns on Eden.
- Game statistics for Edenite character archtypes, Fauna, Flora and important NPCs.