"More than machines!" With those words, millions of kids gathered faithfully around their televisions each weekday afternoon to watch the daring exploits of the heroic Transbots as they faced the dastardly Warbots. These exciting characters reached out and touched the lives of children everywhere in the 1980s, becoming a long-lasting fixture of pop culture. The Transbots spawned all manner of popular merchandise, from action figures to lunch boxes to comic books... Okay, not really!
But if the Transbots cartoons had existed back then, we'd be willing to bet that all the above would've been true.
Now's your chance to get in on the series that never was with Metal Wars, the Transbots Series Book for the critically acclaimed Cartoon Action Hour roleplaying game.
This sourcebook includes:
- Expanded rules for creating and playing Giant Transforming Robots.
- Intriguing history of how the Transbots series "came to be."
- Extensive history and setting information.
- An alternate, darker take on the series that "appeared" in the comic book version.
- Stats and bios for all the Transbots and Warbots, as well as their human allies
- A complete episode for you to participate in.