The fourth of the Way of the Clans series. Notably player and game master information is dispersed throughout the volume, meaning spoiler background and information is not set aside or marked. The second printing makes significant editorial corrections.
Surrounded by opulent splendor, the Crane have created a world of culture, beauty, and virtue. For ten centuries they have followed the path of honor and loyalty to the Emerald Throne. Discover the intricacies of Rokugan's most noble Clan.
- New Character Rules for Courtiers, Kakita Artisans, and the Iron Crane Daidoji
- Secret treasures of the Asahina Shugenja, and rules for the creation of magic items
- Excerpts from The Sword, Kakita's ancient treatise on kenjutsu and the Way of the Sword Master
- New Skills, Techniques, Advantages, and Disadvantages, and Crane Ancestors
- The Road of the Sea King, the Windblade and the mysterious Temples of the Asahina family
- Mizu-do, the unarmed combat style of the Crane