Main rulebook for the Vox RPG. This book is double-sided - one for the players and one for the GM.
From the publisher's website:
There is a Voice inside your head. Some people think you're losing your mind, but the Voice says you're not losing. The Voice says you're gaining.
Vox is a story-driven, rules-light Role-Playing Game that is designed to put the focus on character interaction and development. Each player controls a character who at some point will hear one or more Voices in his head; each of those Voices is controlled by one of the other players, or the GM. Exactly what these Voices represent must be discovered by the players during the course of the game.
* a dark, mystery-driven theme that will keep players on the edge of their seats
* an introductory character-creation scenario (so you can get started playing IMMEDIATELY)
* 16 suggested Voices including the Voice of God, the Voice of Fate, and others
* 4 setting seeds, taking characters from the Victorian Era to the distant future
* extensive Voice mechanics and advice on role-playing Voices
* a detailed personality-generating system to help differentiate Voices