A dual system arms and items guide for Legend of the Five Rings and Oriental Adventures.
A samurai is defined by the daisho - katana and wakizashi, these weapons are the soul of a true warrior. Yet these are not the only weapons one will find in the Empire of Rokugan. A thousand years of cunning generals, expert warriors, and master weaponsmiths have brought about a vast arsenal, ready to be drawn upon by a clever samurai.
Now that arsenal is yours.
Within, you will find:
- New styles of katana, crafted by specific families throughout the Empire.
- New ninja weapons and nonhuman weapons as well as a large collection of new samurai weapons.
- New styles of armor, fantastic for protecting one's character against all these new weapons.
- New magic items specific to each samurai clan, ready to be incorporated into any campaign.
- New siege weapons for large scale battles.
This book is a dual-system supplement for the Legend of the Five Rings Role-Playing Game, Second Edition, and Rokugan, the d20 Companion for Legend of the Five Rings. Players and DMs may also find it useful as a source of interesting new feats and abilities for any d20 System campaign.
Game Masters running the Second Edition L5R RPG will need a copy of the Legend of the Five Rings Game Master's Guide and the Player's Guide. Players need only the Player's Guide.
Dungeon Masters running d20 System games will need a copy of the Player's Handbook, the Dungeon Master's Guide, Oriental Adventures, and Rokugan. Players will need only aPlayer's Handbook.