Handbook for Slayer's for the Buffy the Vampire Slayer rpg.
Just found out you're the Slayer, and feeling a bit overwhelmed? Never fear, it's all right here in Technicolor goodness: the dos, the don'ts, the whys, the wherefores, even a few what's whats. There's also some notes from the Slayers' diaries, just in case you don't hail from Sunnydale.
Study up-it's your neck on the line (literally)!
The Slayer's Handbook is a supplement for the Buffy the Vampire Slayer roleplaying game. In it, you will find:
- Background on being a Slayer, tales of the Slayers and advice for Directors on using Slayers in their games
- New character creation ideas, qualities and drawbacks, and more character archetypes
- Guidelines for alternative settings in a Slayer-oriented game, including different places, times and histories
- Three ready-to-play mini-settings for Slayers of all shapes and sizes
- A complete Episode continuing the plotline begun in the BTVS corebook