From the back of the box...
Celebrate twenty-five years of the history of the D&D game with Silver Anniversary Collector’s Edition. This special boxed set highlights the last quarter century of Dungeons & Dragons products. Inside you’ll find:
- Facsimiles of the original modules featured in TSR’s Silver Anniversary releases: B2 Keep on the Borderlands, G1 Steading of the Hill Giant Chief, G2 The Glacial Rift of the Frost Giant Jarl, G3 Hall of the Fire Giant King, I6 Ravenloft, and S2 White Plume Mountain.
- A replica of the original Dungeons & Dragons rulebook.
- A 32-page book outlining the history of TSR - including a retrospective essay by Gary Gygax.
- L3 Deep Dwarven Delve - a recently recovered, never-before-released Original Edition adventure by Len Lakofka.
- A specially created, suitable for framing art print by Jeff Easley.
Take home a piece of history!
Additional Information about one special module in this box set:
This box set includes (for the first time, and not published elsewhere) L3: Deep Dwarven Delve
From the cover -
This module has lain unseen and forgotten in the TSR design vault for twenty years. Written as the concluding adventure in the "L" series, the manuscript was completed in 1979. As a part of the celebration of the Silver Anniversary of the Dungeons & Dragons game, we've unearthed this classic adventure and presented it here for the first time - the last 1st Edition AD&D adventure ever to be published!
Your party of stalwart heroes must venture into a lost dwarven mining complex, fighting terrible monsters, bypassing deadly traps, and exploring chambers heavy with the dust of the ages. Somewhere deep below the surface lies the heart of darkness - a corrupting evil that must be stopped before its influence can spread!