Alternate 1970's campaign sourcebook for d20 Modern.
Enter the world of Damnation Decade, a Mythic Vistas setting for the d20 Modern roleplaying game and True20 Adventure Roleplaying. Inspired by the darkly satiric sci-fi cinema of the 1970s, the game throws the heroes into an off-kilter version of 1976- where the worst-case predictions of a paranoid era came true. The world's environment is collapsing, the oil is running out, and mysterious powers are asserting themselves: The skies are black with UFOs, huge-footed horrors haunt the forests, and prehistoric beasts lurk at the bottom of every lake. And that's the good news. The world will end on December 31, 1979- unless a fearless and funky band of heroes can battle the secret masters of the planet into submission! Damnation Decade is a complete campaign setting that includes:
- The history of a world gone mad! Just how did the 1970s turn into Damnation Decade?
- New advanced and prestige classes like Groover, Parapsychologist and Militant.
- New skills like Skate and Speak Language (trucker).
- New feats like Bustin' and Psychobabble.
- New occupations like Guru and Survivalist.
- A plethora of evildoers and their insidious plots.
- Plots hooks and GM advice for doing things the 70s way.
- An appendix with conversion notes for Green Ronin's True20 Adventure Roleplaying game.
Damnation Decade lets you take on the role of a classic 1970s icon- iron-jawed trucker, disco king, jive-talking radical, and more- and put the hurt on a host of otherworldly enemies, from sinister aliens and mind-robbing demons to killer bees and megalomaniac mainframes. Can you stop the madness before the end of the world?