Pathfinder #2 / Rise of the Runelords #2 of 6
From the Back of the Book:
The Rise of the Runelords Adventure Path continues! A sudden string of brutal killings terrorizes the town of Sandpoint, and the killer's mark bears a familiar shape. Investigation leads to the Lost Coast's most notorious haunted mansion, a dilapidated ruin that has become the lair of a monstrous murderer. Yet this killer is but one of many, a member of a group of fanatic cutthroats calling themselves the Skinsaw Men. To defeat the cult, the PCs must travel to the bustling city of Magnimar to unravel the sinister source of these murders before they become the Skinsaw Men's next victims!
This volume of Pathfinder includes:
- "The Skinsaw Murders," an adventure for 4th-level characters by Richard Pett.
- Details on Magnimar, the City of Monuments, by F. Wesley Schneider.
- Information on the church of Desna, goddess of dreams, stars, and travel, by Sean K Reynolds.
- The second installment of the Pathfinder's Journal, by Jason Bulmahn.
- Six new monsters by Jason Bulmahn, James Jacobs, Richard Pett, and F. Wesley Schneider.