From the Back of the Book:
The Rise of the Runelords Adventure Path continues! Driven to battle by a maniacal warlord, the once peaceful stone giants of the Storval Plateau threaten to destroy the sleepy town of Sandpoint. Will fast action and quick wits be enough to save the defenseless community?
Yet, even if the giants' initial raid can be repelled, only by striking at the heart of their titanic war machine -- the black-towered fortress of Jorgenfist -- can the menace be quelled. But who knows what mysterious bloodlust spurs the usually peaceful giants to war, or what mysteries lie beneath their ancient fortress?
This volume of Pathfinder includes:
- "Fortress of the Stone Giants," an adventure for lOth-level characters, by Wolfgang Baur.
- A study of the ancient history, harsh life, and nuanced society of stone giants, by Wolfgang Baur.
- Details on the dragons of the Pathfinder Chronicles campaign setting, revealed for the first time by Mike McArtor.
- The fourth installment of the Pathfinder's Journal, by Mike McArtor.
- Seven new monsters by Wolfgang Baur.