From the Back of the Book:
The Rise of the Runelords Adventure Path concludes! The Runelord of Greed, Karzoug the Claimer, stirs in the legendary city of Xin-Shalast. There are more forces than an ancient evil wizard at work in this remote corner of Golarion, a place where the boundaries between reality and nightmare are unnaturally thin. Karzoug's minions have awakened as well, among them giants and dragons and devils and worse. Could there be an even deeper evil poised to emerge from the darkness at the dawn of time? Can the Rise of the Runelords be stopped?
This volume of Pathfinder includes:
- "Spires of Xin-Shalast," an adventure for 14th-level characters, by Greg A. Vaughan.
- Full details on Karzoug, the Runelord of Greed, by Greg A. Vaughan.
- Expanded rules for adventuring in high-altitude environments (beware those abominable snowmen!), by Greg A. Vaughan.
- The sixth installment of the Pathfinder's Journal, by James L. Sutter.
- Seven new monsters, by Greg A. Vaughan.