From the back of the book:
You can’t tell them where you’re going.
You can’t tell them when you’re getting back.
But you can tell them what to do if you don’t come home.
Every airdrop against a moonless night promises intrigue, another chance to own the field — or die trying. You’re a veteran of the global espionage scene, but how are you when the bullets start flying so fast you can’t count them anymore? Where do you hide when even the scenery turns against you? This isn’t your home turf — and those aren’t your garden-variety henchmen…
This indispensable Spycraft play-aid introduces the realms of squad combat and battlefield subterfuge. Enter one of five furious war zones tailored for rapid-fire game play. Leap into the fray against impossible odds; drop the latest episode of your classic superspy epic into the trenches of modern conflict. One evening, one battle, but victory can live forever!
- Slick single-night Spycraft sessions for small military and espionage squads!
- A brand new setting — after the bombs drop! Visit Spycraft’s view of the end of the world, complete with rules for radiation and chemical poisoning, weapons of mass destruction, alternate gear rules, and more!
- Information for using several major military backdrops in your games! The ultimate companion for every midnight warrior!
- Rules for long-term gearing up, gear abuse and maintenance, scavenging and foraging! Everything you need to add that extra dose of realism to your game.
- Alternate rules for realistic, sometimes critically severe injuries, and how to recover from them.
- New vehicles for use in any setting, military or espionage!