A sourcebook for Transhuman Space.
The Edge of Nowhere
The Deep Beyond is the solar system's final frontier. A vast zone stretching from the asteroid belt to the edge of interstellar space, its siren call has drawn researchers, pioneers, visionaries – and outlaws. Deep Beyond includes:
* Expanded descriptions of the asteroids, gas giants, moons, and comets of the outer system. Visit the gas mines of Saturn and Europa's icy oceans!
* What it's like to grow up in the Deep Beyond . . . as a Duncanite parahuman, a sapient AI, or even an enslaved bioroid.
* Dozens of organizations, from the rebel ghosts of Axon to the cyber-soldiers of the 82nd Spaceborne.
* New character types, from judges-for-hire to Jump RATS and Swarmdozers.
* New vehicles and technologies: ice-hulled Gypsy Angel spacecraft, portable lasers, prospector swarms – even the black hole power plant.