From the back of the book:
"Whether flitting around to witness the galaxy's glory, delivering supplies to colonial worlds, or raining fiery death upon interstellar pirates, space adventures begin and end with the spaceship. And D6 Space Ships is your source for all these possibilities, and more.
- A myriad of encounter ideas to inspire character goals and campaign plots
- Game mechanics for stellar travel, law enforcement entanglements, effects of gravity, and ship combat
- Ship design rules that include numerous room modules, several weapons with multiple variations, guidelines for determining scale, suggestions for adding character options to ships, and more
- Over a dozen sample ships, including pictures of possible designs
- A system for quickly generating generic planets
- Information on converting the material for use with D6 Adventure games
This black-and-white book contains information useful for any science fiction campaign, but it requires the D6 Space Rulebook to get the most out of the game mechanics.
One Die, Infinite Possibilities!"