From the back of the book:
Planets of the Galaxy: Volume Two brings to life eight new planets for gamemasters and players alike. Battle the Imperial resistance on Algara, or encounter the bizarre Ee on Atraken. Learn the secrets of Ergushui's strange technology, or explore the gem mines of Gacerian and the dark streets of Korbin. From the flying serpents of Fyodos to the dread mysteries of the Valley of Umbra, Planets of the Galaxy: Volume Two will take you where you've never been before.
80-page book features:
- Eight new world, including information on native cultures, creatures, and points of interest.
- Diagrams and adventure hooks that allow gamemasters to plunge right into the excitement.
- Imperial plots, hidden dangers, and new villains suitable for any Star Wars adventure.
- New alien species suitable for use as gamemaster characters or player characters.
- Player handouts so players can immediately get a feel for these planets.