From the official web site (http://digitalburn.lrgames.com/game.php):
Globally, the first part of the 21st century was marked by the threat of another devastating world war, the Second Great Depression, production of the first fully functional cybernetic enhancements, and the development of Full Immersion Internet Communications. All this cast against a backdrop of the rise of global Mega-corporations and constant worldwide attacks from a vicious terrorist alliance dedicated to disrupting the streets of every major city among the Big Seven nations. Welcome to the New Revolution - the Digital Age of d20 has arrived. Chrome junkies ride the streets in decked-out low riders, sporting more weapons than a full battalion of police. The juiced-out homeless claim the deserted areas of many major cities as their own, and desperately defend their newfound territories with their lives. Glitterstar Icons walk next to dimebag Fixers both fighting the war no one ever reads about while the sanitized digital press is carefully re-edited by the local Hackers striving to spread the truth.
Live fast. Fight hard. Die with a gun in your hand.
* Digital Burn is a Cyberpunk-style resource compatible with Wizards of the Coast's #1 selling d20 System® and is designed to function seamlessly with their upcoming d20 Modern® release.
* A complete campaign setting for role-play in the Dark Future - includes event profiles that, when taken together, describe the world of Digital Burn, how it was formed and where it's headed.
* Easily expandable and adaptable by Game Masters to allow players to recreate other Dark Future settings, from favorite movies, to comics, and beyond.
* Rules for Cybernetic enhancements completely compatible with pre-existing d20 Systems®.
* Character details and ability descriptions unique to the Dark Future environment, including new feats and skills.
* Includes both detailed and quick-play rules for Full Immersion Hacking and classic virtual reality 'running' the Internet.