The Dragonlance Campaign Sourcebook introduced unique elements to the Dungeons & Dragons game, such as the effects of the waxing and waning moons of magic upon Krynn's wizards. All of that information is presented here, as well as information on the Dungeons & Dragons 3rd Edition Revised rules published in July 2003.
In addition to the screen boasting a brand-new cover painting by Larry Elmore, the screen comes bundled with a 32-page saddle-stitched booklet containing "plug & play" stock NPCs appropriate for any Dragonlance campaign.
* This screen is designed to be used direction with the Dragonlance Campaign Setting, published by Wizards of the Coast.
* The NPC characters inside are a handy feature for any DM running a Dragonlance campaign.
* This is the first Dragonlance game product to feature cover artwork by Larry Elmore this decade!
* Advertised in hobby and game publications, including Games Quarterly, Games Unplugged Magazine, Campaign Magazine, Gaming Frontiers and Game Trade Magazine.
* Exclusive bonus content on www.dragonlance.com