A Microlite74 Version 2.0 Supplement.
It contains a variety of supplementary rules that may be individually adopted into a campaign. Some rules replace existing rules and others are supplementary.
Ancient Auguries has four pages of completely optional rules that can be used with Microlite74. The intent of this supplement is both to provide some interesting optional rule sections and to show how flexible and easy to modify the Microlite74 rules really are. Each section of rules is independent can can be used or ignored at the GM's option. Optional rules in Ancient Auguries include:
* The Specialist class
* Special abilities for fighters, magic-users, and clerics
* A Skills system
* Ritual Magic and Metamagic
* Vancian magic in two forms, memorized spells and a full fire-and-forget magic system
* Combat variants: Simple and complex combat stunts, no initiative rolls, overwhelming opponents
* Hit points and body points -- a replacement damage and healing system