From the box back:
New ways of wizardry - yours to command!
There's something unique about a land where wizards rule. Marvels abound. Glamour tantalizes. Dangers await, cloaked in illusion. Whether a hero chooses to wield magic or steel, conjuring up adventure becomes an easy walk through the rolling hills of Nouvelle Averoigne - or one of the other dozen principalities that make up this remarkable land. And when the world's most powerful wizards are also its craftiest princes, nothing is ever quite as it seems!
Cast the magic of Glantri over your games! Inside this box you'll find:
- An audio CD role-playing aid with realistic sound effects and character voices for your game sessions.
- "The Test of Darkness", a 32-page adventure that takes the heroes from the fabulous great School of Magic to unknown perils.
- The 128-page "Grimoire", your visitors guide to this sorcerous land, featuring beautiful color art plus all-new wizard kits and spells.
- Ful-color poster-sized maps of the realm and its capital, Glantri City.
- 10 player handouts, including adventure maps, illustrations, and props.
- 6 sheets of additional mini-adventures for the Dungeon Master.
- 8 full-color hero cards.
A trip to Glantri opens doors to works of wonder like the enchanting canals of the capital city, the Seven Secret Crafts of Magic, a mysterious force known as the Radiance, and lands where werewolves can be one's neighbors - and rulers!