Subtitle: Multiple Genre Role-Playing Game
For players & StoryTellers, the Paradox rulebook is the indispensible, comprehensive source for all the rules and information needed to create a rich gaming experience. This book contains the comprehensive rules to the game system, historical maps as well as a complete fantasy setting.
Paradox includes complete rules for time and interdimensional travel along with characters, maps and equipment for all scenarios. Any historical time period can be used, and a vivid fantasy world setting is provided to get you started creating alternate dimensions.
- Rules for time and interdimensional travel
- create characters from 5 classes and 12 subclasses
- character information from levels 1-20
- fantasy setting, including maps, history, cultures and creatures
- accomodates modern, future, medieval, western, GrecoRoman, military, fantasy and other genres without having to reroll characters or end a campaign
- prewritten adventures that can be modified for a variety of character levels